This site is free for private use, but there are several limitations on how the material can and cannot be used. I have added this section for those visitors who want to respect my work, but also want to use the site as part of their study and teaching. We also reserve the right to terminate or modify this user agreement at anytime.
- the materials may be used online at educational institutions, either for individual or teacher-guided instruction;
- teachers are permitted to make copies of a limited number of pages for students for incidental use (not as part of a textbook, etc.), and the copyright notice must remain at the bottom of each document or file (Do not remove the copyright indication at the bottom of our worksheets.)
- You may NOT redistribute the files in electronic or non-electronic formats whether it be for non-profit or profit purposes.
- Modifying the materials without written permission from Liu Xiaoling. Of course, please contact me if you have any particular suggestions about improving the material;
- You may not remove the copyright details at the bottom of our files.
- Pointing links directly from another site to non-.html files (pdf, doc, ppt,pps,wmv, swf, gif, jpeg) site is prohibited. This will be considered bandwidth theft. You may only link to our site through the .html files. (NO HOTLINKING ALLOWED)
- converting the sound and video files to any other format including .wav, mp3, .avi, .mov, and .aiff; is prohibited
- installing the media files in any format to portable electronic devices including MP3/MP4 players and mobile phones; This does not appl to the freely given mp3 and video files.
- uploading and storing the html , pdf, doc, swf, wmv, Video and other files to a local network, such as a computer lab, whether it be for educational or commercial use is not allowed.
- creating a CD of my materials either for personal, educational, or commercial purposes;
- Embedding the sound or video files in any other application is not allowed.
- The free downloads offered on this site may not be uploaded to another site, mass produced and redistributed. They are purposely for private use ONLY. Students and teacher can download them for private language learning & teaching within a school, or for their student.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to license the rights to use the materials beyond the limitations stated below. Any variations to these restrictions must be approved by Liu Xiaoling.